is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
** Please Login To See Prices ** - Click Here To Login
Regenerating Creme-Balm Face and body - All skin types.
Yi-Zhibaume 1 gallon
Speeds healing (yi-zhi means healing in Chinese). Ultra-refreshing, calming and antiseptic effect. Excellent to soothe skin inflammations or to treat acne-prone skins. Formulated with camphor, menthol, tea tree, aloe vera, rosemary, juniper, lavender, etc. Especially recommended after electroepilation. All skin types.
Skin Type All skin types.
Contraindicated for pregnant or nursing women. Face and body.
Main Active Ingredients
- Shea butter: nourishing, revitalizing, protective
- Castor oil: emollient, softening, protective
- Camphor: antiseptic, decongestive, stimulates microcirculation, relaxant
- Menthol: refreshing, antiseptic, invigorating, cleansing, calming, decongestive
- Allantoin: calming, regenerating, moisturizing, protective
- Aloe vera: regenerating, softening, calming, moisturizing
- Rosemary (essential oil): antiseptic, stimulant, invigorating, regenerating
- Cypress (essential oil): regenerating, astringent
- Juniper berry (essential oil): stimulating, invigorating, astringent, regenerating, antiseptic
- Lavender (essential oil): calming, antiseptic, regenerating
- Tea Tree (essentiel oil): Stimulating, antiseptic, anti-bacterial
Highly soothing, antiseptic treatment: apply Yi-zhiBaume and ionize in the positive polarity.
Recommended after electroepilation or wax depilation on sensitive or infection-prone areas.
For a sedative effect before electroepilation, apply Yi-zhiBaume 5 minutes before treatment. Wipe off remaining creme-balm.
Mask for reactive, congested skins with circulation problems: combine Yi‑zhiBaume (1/2) with HydraPlus (1/2). Apply and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse.
Rosacea: apply locally as a mask. Leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse.
Mask for acne-prone skin: combine LibraDerm or HydraPlus (2/3) with Yi-zhiBaume (1/3), apply and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse (if lesions are present, do not use Yi-zhiBaume).
Post-acne mask for acne-prone skin: combine JouvenCell (2/3) and Yi-zhiBaume (1/3). Apply and leave on for 20 minutes. Rinse.
Relaxing massage creme and heavy legs therapy: combine Yi-zhiBaume (1/2) with VidaCell (1/2). Decongestive body wrap: apply a coat of Yi-zhiBaume on the treated body area. Cover with plastic wrap. Leave on for 20 minutes. Massage in remaining creme-balm.
To soothe inflammation and irritation of sensitive areas following hair removal.
To soothe burns, treat irritations and minor infections.
To relieve pain caused by muscle inflammation and heavy legs.
For more intense relief, combine with VidaCell. To treat and prevent papules and pustules. Apply locally