is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Sample jar of Action de Gala, LimpiDerm Deep Cleanser Gel
Eliminates excess sebum, deep cleans, purifies the epidermis and clears complexion. Antiseptic and anti-acne effect. Formulated with retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A derivative), lemon, geranium, burdock root, cucumber, etc. Particularly recommended before comedon extraction. Lipidic and acne-prone skins.
Lipidic, hyperlipidic or acne-prone skins. Face and body.
Main Active Ingredients
- Lemon: antiseptic, astringent, regenerating, lightening
- Retinyl palmitate (Vit. A derivative): moisturizing, antioxidant
- Geranium: astringent, regenerating, cleansing
- Comfrey: astringent, softening
- Elderberry flower: anti-inflammatory • Burdock root: anti-acne, anti-seborrheic, anti-inflammatory
- Cucumber: astringent, refreshing, anti-inflammatory, emollient
- Calendula: calming, antiseptic, decongestive, regenerating
- Paraben free
To perform deep-cleansing, ionize LimpiDerm in the negative polarity (3 to 5 minutes/maximum 0.50 mA for the face and 2 mA for the body, or according to sensitivity). Always avoid lesions. Helps saponify sebum and free the skin of impurities. Facilitates extraction of comedones and milia. Following deep-cleansing in the negative polarity, always perform ionization in the positive polarity using an appropriate product (LibraDerm, JouvenCell or HydraPlus, see application). Helps restore the skin’s pH level and yields a vasoconstrictive effect.
Excellent deep-cleansing gel for acne-prone, lipidic and seborrheic skins. Apply on damp skin in a light circular motion. Rinse. Use daily to deep clean the skin. Once a week, massage with a small brush for a few minutes and rinse. After each use, always clean the brush thoroughly and disinfeinfect with BactiRince (soak for 15 minutes). Do not use the brush on areas with active acne or lesions.